With so many marketing tools like Artificial Intelligence, chatbots, virtual reality, etc., email marketing is still considered the most powerful channel for marketing. There are almost 4 billion email users worldwide, hence it is considered the best strategy for your business to reach out to its customers.
Email Marketing is the way of interacting with your target audience through emails. It is the most effective way of connecting with your potential customers, nurturing the relationship with them and converting them into clients while building credibility and loyalty at the same time.
This marketing strategy is all about expectations and it’s up to you - how you want to set them.
Before we dive deeper, let’s answer a few questions.
There are a number of reasons to support this answer. Let’s start by looking at some statistics from researches conducted worldwide: - For approximately 86% of professionals, email is the preferred channel of communication. - When it comes to converting leads, email is almost 40x more effective than Facebook and Twitter combined.
- Over 90% of consumers check their emails on a daily basis.
- The number of active email users is forecasted to reach 4.3 billion in 2023.
- For every $1 you spend on email marketing, you can expect an average return of $42.
- Nearly 9 out of 10 marketers use email marketing to distribute their content organically.
- The above statistics clearly suggest why email marketing campaigns should be used as an element of your marketing efforts.
The benefits of marketing through email are too many to list, but here are a few :